Sunday, October 5, 2008
Wow! September Flew by...
Wow, I haven't posted anything in a month. I guess that is what working does. I don't mind working in many ways, I mean when you work 2-3 days a week all you really have to do is use your time for efficiently. That means things like computer and tv time get cut which is a good thing, I hate how I feel anyways when I spend too much time doing those activities. To update our life...Terry is done with all requirements for his credential and Masters degree. Yeah, worst time in history to be looking for a teaching job. He had an interview 2 weeks ago for a 4th grade position that had 160 applicants. Oh well, guess he'll just go back to full-time at Costco and hope things turn around economically next year. Things always work out for a reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck to you guys! Jeff and I are looking at the same thing, he graduates in April and I'm not sure things will look much better for us by then. Like you said though, things happen for a reason and we'll just make the best of it.
Post a Comment