Monday, October 13, 2008

Last Tuesday, Grandma and Grandpa Manson took us to the lunch at Todai sushi restaurant and the Zoo. Since we opted for Sea World passes instead of zoo passes this year, this trip was really appreciated because Heidi hasn't been to the zoo since she was 8 months old. She loved seeing all the animals like every toddler does.
Heidi insisting she can eat with chop sticks

This picture describes my kids so perfectly. Ian is checking out the crocodile saying to himself, "I'd better just stand back here just in case in case the glass breaks and hold on to the map so I know where to go." Heidi is thinking, "If this darn glass wasn't in my way I could be swimming too", completely oblivious to the huge crocodile with huge teeth inches from her face. I was even a little uneasy being so close to a crocodile.

2 comments:

Wells Family said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting especially Heidi. They are both just adorable.

Nanette said...

Nette @ SmilingMom.com says:
Your kids are so adorable!! You weren't kidding, we do have a ton in common! Why weren't we better friends when we were younger??!! :-)